No products in the cart.
Nautica Series 6-1/2” Marine-Use 2-Way Speaker with 160 Watts Max. Power
• 30 Watts Nominal Power
• White Water-Resistant IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
• 1-1/8” Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
Whether you’re out on the water or at the dock, this 6-1/2” two-way speaker adds a new dimension to your boat. It’s built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction inside and out that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat, and sunlight.
• Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone – Pioneer’s popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
• 1-1/8” Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid – This tweeter delivers rich, smooth highs.
• Elastomer Surround – Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
• Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover – The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
• Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
When you buy a Pioneer product, you’re not only purchasing the very you are buying peace of mind. All products listed come with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty; except brand new Pioneer AVIC products, which come with a 3 Year Warranty. Any warranty repair work should be performed by a Pioneer Authorised Service Centre warranty.
We do not offer an extended manufacturer warranty.
If a product has been delivered to you and you have opened the original product packaging then you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Returns for refunds will only be accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods. Returned goods must be in their original condition. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. A restocking fee may apply.
Where the product is not returned within 14 days, Pioneer reserves the right not to accept return of the product, except where the product is under manufacturer’s warranty and you can provide evidence that the product is faulty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All products sold on the Pioneer Australia website are brand new. All products include a manufacturer’s warranty.
- General Enquiries – 1800 988 268
- Sales Enquiries – 1800 060 852
- Product Tech Support – 1800 672 102
- Spare Parts – 1800 331 763
- Service & Repairs – 1800 188 397
You can register your Pioneer product by joining our consumer loyalty club – Backstage Pass.
By doing so, Pioneer Australia can then alert you to any news/information regarding your purchase, including firmware or software updates. Moreover, you are then eligible to receive exclusive offers and invitations from Pioneer.
All the latest firmware/software for every Pioneer product can be located on the relevant website product page, under the tab FIRMWARE&SOFTWARE. Alternatively, you can search via the SUPPORT section on this website.
If you purchase directly from the Pioneer Australia website, you are entitled to FREE SHIPPING within Australia – all states and territories.
All purchases are usually delivered via Aussie Air Express; leaving our Melbourne warehouse within 2 working days of receipt of your order. Our sales team processes orders between 9am – 5pm weekdays. Once stock leaves our warehouse, delivery ETA is:
Melbourne – Overnight / VIC regional – 2 days
Sydney/ACT – Overnight / NSW regional – 2 days
Brisbane – Overnight / QLD regional – 2 days
Adelaide – Overnight / SA regional – 2 days
Perth – Overnight / WA regional – 2 – 4 days
Darwin – Overnight / NT Other – 2-4 days
All online orders are despatched from our national warehouse in Melbourne.
You will receive an email notification when your order has been shipped and is on its way to you.
No. All online purchases from the Pioneer Australia website will be delivered directly to you.