No products in the cart.
Pioneer BONUS GIFT Redemption TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1. This redemption (hereinafter the “promotion”) is run by Pioneer Electronics Australia P/L (ABN 49 005 017 087) of 5 Arco Lane, Heatherton VIC 3202, “Pioneer”.
2. Redemption purchase period commences on 15/05/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 18/06/2017. All redemptions must be submitted to and received by Pioneer, by 11:59pm AEDST on 02/07/2017.
3. By entering this redemption you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time, become binding between you and Pioneer. Your participation in the redemption is in consideration for Pioneer allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to redeem a pre-paid VISA card with the qualifying dollar value. Participation in this redemption is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and the bonus gift details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. A Pioneer DJ product purchase from an Australian authorised retailer is necessary in order to enter the redemption. This promotion does not include Pioneer Car, Cycling or IT purchases. There is no fee charged to enter into this redemption other than the cost of you accessing the Internet, which you would otherwise have, as well as mailing us your proof of purchase.
6. Each valid redemption entry is only eligible for the selection of only one pre-paid VISA cash back. Only the following Pioneer DJ products apply:
• PLX-500-K/W ($50 VISA Cash Back)
• PLX-1000 ($100 VISA Cash Back)
• XDJ-RX ($200 VISA Cash Back)
• DDJ-RR ($100 VISA Cash Back)
• TORAIZ SP16 ($200 VISA Cash Back)
• HDJ-2000MK2-K ($50 VISA Cash Back)
• DDJ-WeGO4-K/W ($50 VISA Cash Back)
7. Pre-paid VISA cash back cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that any prize is unavailable, due to reasons beyond the control of Pioneer, Pioneer will offer an alternative bonus gift at our own discretion.
8. The redemption is only open to “eligible entrants”. An “eligible entrant” is a person who: (a) is either an Australian or a resident; (b) submits entry into this redemption in accordance with these terms and conditions; (c) enters this redemption for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons; (d) does not in any way tamper with the redemption and/or the entry process for the redemption; and (e) purchases Pioneer from an authorised retailer.
9. Ineligible to enter: employees of the promoter and their immediate families, employees of the Pioneer’s related companies and their immediate families and employees of any Pioneer authorised dealer involved in this redemption and their immediate families. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
10. Pioneer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an eligible entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Suitable forms of verification are at the discretion of the promoter. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Pioneer’s discretion.
11. Individuals can only enter the redemption through a dedicated online redemption page; www.pioneeer.com.au/redeem.
12. Even though this redemption may be promoted on Facebook, this redemption is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this redemption. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Pioneer and not to Facebook.
13. Pioneer collects personal information in order to fulfil redemption requirements. Pioneer will not disclose such information to third parties. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Pioneer shall hold entrants personal information in a secure manner, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for redemption purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. The entrant may opt out of receiving such services by emailing Pioneer: firstname.lastname@example.org or following the directions provided in any material sent by the Pioneer to the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Pioneer at email@example.com. All redemption entries become the sole property of the Pioneer. If entrants, at any time, require their personal information to be deleted from the Pioneer’s records, the entrant must email the Pioneer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If this redemption is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pioneer, including as a result of mechanical tampering or fraud, Pioneer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant or voter, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the redemption, as appropriate.
15. The laws of Australia apply to this redemption to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.